Keeping you safe and well-fed
At Hattie’s our goal is to deliver incredible Farm to Table experiences while continuing to exercise best practices to protect the well- being of our community, our team, our families. We’ve enhanced our protocols, revised our seating layouts and we’re transforming the way we interact with you without losing our thoughtful approach.
- reduced the number of tables in our restaurant to accommodate 34 guests inside at one time instead of 54, which allows adequate space for physical distancing
- elevated our existing high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, with increased cleaning and disinfection protocols
- implementing daily health checks with our team to ensure everyone is fit for work and will ensure sick leave is taken if not
- adapted service procedures to minimize contact between our team and our guests, whilst still offering personal and attentive service
- ensured our team have access to PPE, hand wash stations and hand sanitizer
- identified high traffic and increased risk areas and put measures in place to manage those risks